Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Face Wash For Normal to Oily Skin, 16 Oz
Clean with ease and feel refreshed with Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser. Leaving skin feeling soft, clean and healthy, this formula is effective, yet gentle at removing impurities from the skin. This face cleanser for oily skin helps eliminate surface oils, dirt and even makeup that's tough to get off, such as concealer or eye shadow. The non-stripping and non-irritating formula rinses clean without leaving behind any pore-clogging residues, so skin can feel fresh and clean after use. This effective facial cleanser won't leave skin feeling dry or tight. The low-lathering formula is dermatologist recommended and can be used daily in the morning and at night. With 16 oz in the bottle, the user can add it to a daily cleansing routine. This bottle of Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser features a one-touch pump that's simple to operate for quick dispensing.
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Face cleanser for oily skin is a mild and non-irritating formula for normal to oily skin
- Clinically proven to deep clean skin without leaving skin feeling dry
- Helps skin feel refreshed and moisturized
- Low-lather formula won't strip skin of essential oils, which can leave skin feeling dry and tight
- Removes oils, dirt and makeup
- For sensitive skin
- Dermatologist-recommended and non-comedogenic
- Rinses clean without leaving pore-clogging residue
- Simple 1-touch pump
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben
Ingredients: Water; Glycerin; PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate; Butylene Glycol; Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate; Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer; PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Phenoxyethanol; Masking Fragrance; Panthenol; PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Disodium EDTA; Methylparaben
Instructions: Massage a small amount onto wet skin. Rinse.