This THE MOST IMPORTANT part of the routine. Have you ever felt like your wash day was just ok? It's getting the job done, but still lacking? These alternatives should do the trick. Every shampoo has a purpose, whether it be cleansing, hydrating, or moisturizing. On a basic level, they are all designed to wash the hair and the scalp and are all made of similar ingredients. However, these options were formulated by scientist and salon professionals, not just any old company catering to whatever is trending.
The selection of ingredients plays a big role in the outcome of your hair's results. Higher quality shampoos tend to use ingredients that will penetrate the hair. You're paying for the quality ingredients and the technology and research that went into developing these good ingredients.
How To Wash Your Hair:
- Completely saturate your hair with warm, not hot, water.
- Squirt a small amount of shampoo into the palm of your hand.
- Apply it to your scalp and massage until it lathers.
- Work the shampoo through your hair, but pay the most attention to the scalp.
- Rinse your hair and scalp completely.
- Squirt a small amount of conditioner into your hand.
- Massage it into the length of your hair, avoiding the scalp.
- Leave the conditioner in for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse your hair completely with cool water.
- After leaving the shower, gently blot a towel on your hair to remove moisture.